View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 03:55 AM  
router

Quote:
Originally posted by Harm
SITE NEW won't work without the zipscript because it uses the COMPLETE events this one is logging.
"deleted paths" ? What do you mean exactly ? I was expecting excerpts of your config files or what the ftpd says (in the case of SITE NEW).
code:

#############
# zipscript #
#############
#
# 'parent_stats 'displays global stats for multiple CDs races in the parent dir (if a .nfo is present there)
parent_stats=0

# Enable or disable racestats calculations after each file (unnecessary and time consuming!)
always_compute_racestats=0

# 'min_halfway' = minimum number of files in release to announce halfway
min_halfway=3

# Define which %rank? cookies you want to have available in your bot's .skin USTATS-B and GSTATS-B (%rank1, %rank2, etc.)
# One line per stat (max 5); check SITE RANK usage for sections syntax
# Only define the stats you will use or loose precious CPU cycles!!
racestats_rank1=wkup sections
racestats_rank2=monthup sections

# Enable or disable 0-byte files checking; only enable if u get many 0-byte files on your site!
cleanse_0bytes_files=0
# Enable or disable bad files deletion
delete_bad=0

# For mp3 sorting, leave empty to disable
mp3_genre_path=
mp3_year_path=
mp3_artist_path=
mp3_artist_sort_alpha=
excluded_dirs_sortmp3=/!ioftpd /pre /requests/___speedtests___

# Sort movies by genre, rating and/or year; leave empty to disable
movie_year_path=
movie_genre_path=
movie_rating_path=
# Add_rating will prefix each symlink with "[rating]-" inside Year and Genre dirs
movie_sort_add_rating=1
excluded_dirs_sortmovie=/!ioftpd /pre /requests/___speedtests___

# Extract file_id.diz and/or nfo files from zips; enable (1) or disable (0)
extract_diz_zip=1
extract_nfo_zip=1

# Log (for irc announce) url found in .nfo files inside uploaded .zip
log_url_zipped_nfo=0

# List of all the allowed and banned nfo files that can be extracted from .zip files
nfo_allow_list=c:\ioftpd\scripts\ZR-Accepted.cfg
nfo_ban_list=c:\ioftpd\scripts\ZR-Banned.cfg

# Create incomplete symlinks in parent dir ?
# For all 2_level_incomplete dirs, symlinks will be created in parent's parent folder (probably your section dir) instead of inside the release folder
parent_incomplete=
parent_incomplete_dirs=
2_level_incomplete=cd1 cd2 cd3 cd4 cd5 disc1 disc2 disc3 dvd1 dvd2 dvd3 vobsub vobsubs subtitle subtitles subs subpack codec

# Force a nfo or a sfv to be sent before anything else in specific dirs; nfo in parent dir is ok
force_nfo_first=0
force_sfv_first=0
force_dirs=
# Files uploaded in any dir specified in excluded_dirs_force won't be checked (not case-sensitive)
excluded_dirs_force=cover covers

# force_sample_first = 1 means you won't be able to create any dir listed in force_sample_check if there is no sample subdir
# Be sure you only enable that in your movies dirs!
force_sample_first=1
force_sample_check=cd1 cd2 cd3 cd4 cd5 disc1 disc2 disc3 dvd1 dvd2 dvd3 vobsub vobsubs subtitle subtitles subs subpack codec cover covers
force_dirs_sample=/svcd/ /divx/

# All files uploaded in those dirs, and all subdirs, will be automatically deleted on upload
autodelete=/requests/___speedtests___/dropbox

# Excluded dirs (includes subdirs): those dirs won't be processed by the zipscript (sfv, zip, mp3, etc.)
excluded_dirs_zs=d:\my_folder\

# Execute a command when release is complete; available variables: %DIR% %DIRNAME% %SFV% %FIRSTFILE%
# Leave empty to disable
# Example 1: on_release_complete=md %DIR%\Extracted | start c:\ioFTPD\scripts\HideRun.exe c:\ioFTPD\scripts\unrar.exe x -y %FIRSTFILE% %DIR%\Extracted
# Example 2: on_release_complete=md c:\ioFTPD\site\Extracted\%DIRNAME% | start c:\ioFTPD\scripts\HideRun.exe c:\ioFTPD\scripts\unrar.exe x %FIRSTFILE% c:\ioFTPD\site\Extracted\%DIRNAME%
# Note: The command execution will freeze the ftp session of the last file uploader until the command execution is done, unless you use "start HideRun.exe" or something similar...
on_release_complete=

# Write file_id.diz to .ioFTPD.message
writediz=1

end...

As you can see, the folder d:\my_folder\ isnt processed by zipscript. When i run site new command i see old list of releases, not a new i just uploaded into \my_folder\. In other words, the site new list doesnt updated. Also i cant see "latest" symlinks that link to same releases i just uploaded in my_folder\, although i havent removed this path in "latest" section in iobanana.ini.