Thread: userfile module
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 09:35 AM  
fr0z3n

hey,

have one more question... been having trouble linking with the ioFTPD sources... I asked in IRC chan yesterday but seems no one used the sources before . Mouton suggested that should use GetProcAddress() on the ioFTPD binary but when I attempt such thing it seems to crash..., and the functions don't look like they're supposed to be resolved through GetProcAddress.

Code:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl FragmentFree(void *)" (?FragmentFree@@YAHPAX@Z)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "char * __cdecl Config_Get_Path(char *,char *,char *,char *)" (?Config_Get_Path@@YAPADPAD000@Z)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl DataRow_ParseBuffer(char *,unsigned long,void *,struct _DATAROW *,unsigned long)" (?DataRow_ParseBuffer@@YAXPADKPAXPAU_DATAROW@@K@Z)
 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl DataRow_Dump(struct _BUFFER *,void *,struct _DATAROW *,unsigned long)" (?DataRow_Dump@@YAXPAU_BUFFER@@PAXPAU_DATAROW@@K@Z)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void * __cdecl FragmentAllocate(unsigned long)" (?FragmentAllocate@@YAPAXK@Z)
was there supposed to be a static library or anything that we're supposed to link for the location of these methods?

... or am i missing something
would appreciate if you could clarify the situation

TIA,
fr0z3n