View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 06:59 PM  
Mouton
Posse Member

Default Windrop inside ioftpd dir

Apparently, as B0unty brought to my attention, putting my windrop directory inside ioftpd (w:\ioftpd\windrop) is NOT cool...
windrop then try to load libraries from w:\ioftpd\lib\tcl8.4 instead of w:\ioftpd\windrop\lib\tcl8.4 ..?

I searched google a little:
Quote:
auto_path
If set, then it must contain a valid Tcl list giving directories to search during auto-load operations. This variable is initialized during startup to contain, in order: the directories listed in the TCLLIBPATH environment variable, the directory named by the $tcl_library variable, the parent directory of $tcl_library, the directories listed in the $tcl_pkgPath variable.

env(TCL_LIBRARY)
If set, then it specifies the location of the directory containing library scripts (the value of this variable will be assigned to the tcl_library variable and therefore returned by the command info library). If this variable isn't set then a default value is used.
putlog "tcl_library = $tcl_library" shows "tcl_library = W:/ioFTPD/lib/tcl8.4" .... uncool...

I checked my environment, and no TCL_LIBRARY is defined... So... since the doc says $tcl_library is filled from the env. variable, and it's not set, I wonder where the W:/ioFTPD/lib/tcl8.4 comes from ..?

Any idea ?

PS To fix, scripts simply has to re-set $auto_path before trying to include any package:
set auto_path "./lib/tcl8.4/ $auto_path"
package require http 2.4
# bingo!
Mouton is offline   Reply With Quote