View Single Post
Old 03-24-2002, 03:20 AM  
Psiphere

Default Fix Your Local Listing Function

Hey man, your program is awsome, it's one of the best clients I've ever used, I just have one huge issue with it and one small issue.

The huge one is your local listing function. When you send a file over to a server or update a file on the hard drive, it moves it to the bottom of the local list. It should just refresh the whole list so that all the items are still in alphabetical order cause it's pretty annoying if you're working on a file and everytime you go to save or upload it, it moves. Maybe you should just put an option in so that the user can have your program automatically refresh or they can refresh manually.

The small issue is... make your interface a little more customizeable, I'd really like to have the status window on the top above the remote/local and queue windows. That's how it is in most other FTP programs. You should just have an option to move it to top or bottom like you do with having the local/remote windows horizontal or vertical. Cool, that's all, keep up the good work and make those changes and I might just buy your program :P