Thread: We Want Gui!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 12:33 PM  
Ap0llon

Lightbulb Argh

eso- : seen it,tried it - thats not it thx for the help effort tho

Pichento : Speak for yourself,i know at least dozen of people besides me who want gui and im certain there are many more.Us

wanting GUI does not mean we cant use command line,only means
we like GUI better.

SomeoneWhoCares : "do u really believe these types of comments are gonna make someone such as dark0n3 go out of his way to

please some stupid n00b such as yourself?"

No,i just know dark0ne is way smarter than you are to be affected by the way i said it and
i did not expect him to go out of his way to "please" anyone,its a suggestion how to make
the software better because given how long its been since the beginning of development and the fact that there is still no

gui makes me think that darkone is underestimating the significance
of it for most people.
As for the stupid n00b thing - i've been trading since you were in diapers,literally.When you were learning ABC,i was

configuring tcl scripts for gl...
So,next time when a looser like yourself feels a need to insult someone to make himself feel better or whatever else reason -

i suggest you go bone a goat or whatever that is you do to relieve that mental stress

darkone: Im a coder myself,and my Uni major is networks (besides software design),so please
dont draw conclusions that someone is an imbecile just for wanting GUI
About what you said on the "target market" - do you really want your software you put so much
time into to be only for limited choice of crowd? I mean if home users are able to use it too (and small businesses),
it'll be much more popular,not to mention that those folks are the ones who might actualy pay for it

"Idea of ioFTPD was never to replace products such as Serv-U/G6 - there are plenty of "easy to use" consumer ftpds already.

ioFTPD is alternative product, to users who are seeking something different."

PLEASE - replace em :P
Ap0llon is offline   Reply With Quote