View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 07:07 PM  
Stardog

Exclamation v0.94 Released (MAJOR BUG FIX!)

Ok, I rushed this version out to fix a MAJOR problem when attempting to disable MP3 links. I've made lots of other changes, and really wanted to release this with full rescan ability, but it will have to wait until next week.

From the Changelog:

02/28/2003 v0.94
* Fixxed a MAJOR bug when attempting to disable MP3 Link dirs, it would still link, only in the current release directory. If this has happened to you, find me on IRC, and I will send you something to remove these links.
* Fixxed ZIP_COMPLETE message on a race, the racers % completed was wrong.
* Fixxed 100% complete tag not being removed when deleting files from ZIP release.
* Wrote on the fly CRC checking. If ioFTPD does not pass the CRC to ioZS, ioZS will calculate the file's CRC itself.
* Changed how the CRC value is stored in the .ioFTPD.race file.
* Now ioZS tests all files in the .sfv, even if they weren't passed through ioZS. This is basically one way of doing a rescan (remove sfv and resend it).
* Corrected MP3 year,bitrate,genre check to check to see if its accepted BEFORE it says the file is ok and counted. Also, if its not accepted, the file is removed.
* Fixxed Zip releases for groups that use "Disks xx/01" for releases with more than 1 disk. Now ioZS just keeps incrementing the total disk count. Also made it not log more than once. This made changes to .ioFTPD.race format. Thanks alot TALio! grr.
* Made various changes to both SFV and ZIP checks. (Mostly for the above fix, and to implement rescan)

Enjoy!

StarDog
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote