View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 01:57 PM  
Stardog

Are you in a subdir of the release? and how many files are there? Like I mentioned earlier, the problem was from the output that I am makeing for ioFTPD to clear the vfs file of the -missing files. I bet if you do that test, and use explorer when it hangs on the SFV, there might be some remaining -missing files (in my case it deleted the first 30 files and left the rest). I can fix this by simply makming it NOT update the vfs file. OR I can make it not remove the -missing files, and let ioFTPD delete each one on its own.

I'm rewriting the postdel functions now, so I can change this quick, I'll run some more tests..

update: hrmm, I think it might hang on something else. I have a release (with a huge path and filenames(an MP3)), and it dies consistantly on it. I can't tell if its a bufferoverflow or what at this point..

update on my update: Ok, found the problem. Somewhere in the recreating of the message file. I've made lots of changes to the postdel to make it even more efficient (I think this is it, It can't delete and update race info any faster than this).

I also fixxed all the things with deleting tags if they were files, and the incomplete parent being left behind when no SFV was upped and the release was deleted...
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote