View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 10:35 AM  
Stardog

cdrips: Your talking about putting incompletes in parent of like a dated dir? like you have c:\0-DAY\02.21.03\something.new.today-ROR, and you want the incomplete in c:\0-DAY? I could probably make a check for that at some point...If the parent dir is a dated dir, then go one level up from that...

As for the uploading of SFVs, unless you have FORCE_SFV_FIRST (or whatever I called it in the ini) set, it should allow you to upload the rars and sfv file at any time....I do lots of my testing with the sfv upped at the end (cuz lots of extra stuff goes on during release complete). So I constantly delete sfv, reup sfv, delete sfv, reup, etc...the way it work is: when files are upped (rars, or mp3, etc, not the sfv itself) they are basically just logged (you'll see them listed in the .ioFTPD.log file), but they are marked as unchecked, and you could up the whole release like that. When the SFV file is upped, then I have the list of needed filenames and CRCs to compare against, and you should see all the files get checked. Once they are checked, the status changes in the .ioFTPD.log file. If the files fail the check, they are either marked as .bad, or they are deleted (depending upon how you have it set in the ini), and they are removed from the .ioFTPD.log file (no sense in keeping a log of failed files). At this moment, the only way I could think that a file would slip past ioZS would be if the upload failed at some point and left the remains of a file in the release dir, because ioZS is (most likely) not defined in the ioFTPD.ini file under OnUploadError= line. I suppose you could try copying the line from OnUploadComplete to OnUploadError, that way files are checked no matter what.

whew..probably the longest post I ever made...(should count as two!)

Also, check to see if there is an ioZS-error.log file in the same dir as ioZS.exe. That might tell if there was an error somewhere. In the next week or so, I'm planning to rewrite the race info reader/writer part to add error logging there as well. I need to do the link cleanup program though first.

Enjoy!

StarDog
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote