View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 04:31 AM  
FTPServerTools

Did you add them as environment vars also??

custom environment with cookies? I am not really clear in what you mean with this. The environment vars I asked for are quite helpfull in making scripts that are non itcl..

If I guess what you mean then it might be quite helpfull. Specially if you can support all ioftpd cookies (apart from the formatting stuff of course).
USER GROUP etc.. already is there but FLAGS TIME WKUP WKDN MNUP MNDN .. would be handy... FREE well that is less important since that can be easily checked.

So could you add env vars:
IP at least? And maybe some of the other ones I suggested?
It would be good I think if most cookies would be available in the environment. Of course all the formatting stuff would be impossible then. hmm although with a little trick they might be possible to be relayed to io.. e.g.
printf("Already %[LOGINS(USER)] logins for %[USER] access not allowed\n");
in io: input is caught (the above line) and translated..
in proggy: getline(line) will then get:
Already 10 logins for dark0n3 access not allowed

Well thats kinda tricky using CreateProcess.. You'd have to make your own redirector.. Nah leave that latest idea.. I see too many problems in it.

But some more env vars would be great.. Also some of the cookies can be in itcl I think as proc's..

e.g.:
set weekstats [wkup mega]

How about that idea? It would make all cookies, tcl procs and vars, and env vars virtually the same (=flexible)
FTPServerTools is offline   Reply With Quote