View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 10:38 AM  
trodas

Wink

MxxCon - well, hell, errr... Call me ultra-conservative, when come to new programs and program updates
I know my 1.4 well and therefore I tend to stick with it. But it looks like that if the file comparsion stuff is already there in much better version, that I might be tempted to upgrade
Hey - after all it is a clear tribute to the FlashFXP developers, that Im satisfacted with their 4 years old product, nope?

bigstar:

Quote:
Did you turn off "auto size listview columns" in the Preferences?
Oh my god...! That did it, hoooray!
Thanks!!!

Sadly, the icons problem seems to remain unsolved forewer - unless FlashFXP allow user to create skin I would create the old skin and be happy, but looks like I will sadly have to accept the lost of the line and half...
Who says the size of icons are nonstandard? They are pretty nice for me
And when I do icons, I do then in Adobe Illustrator, so I can render them in ANY size later...

Anyway, removing the icons aren't a option, because it is not the X-space problem with them (that could be solved by removing some), it is the Y-space problem, defined by the icons bigger size AND another divider lines or something... Maybe it need, like IE, option to "lock the toolbar" in order to shrink it a little?