View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 11:26 PM  
THiNKFiRE

Default Password changed/borked

I have a password set on my fxp. It seems to have changed and now I am not able to access my flashfxp program. I thought about uninstalling, but I have a LOT of sites for web hosting management stored in it.

I don't know what happened. I KNOW the password, as I use the program daily, now it won't work. I have even tried the old passwords I had in it multiple times. I know I may get flamed "you forgot your password" etc. Think what you want.

I have the latest version, I just installed the update today after this incident hoping to fix this...bug/problem. I can only think of a few ways this could have happened.

1. Someone has access to my computer, installed a keylogger, changed my password. This is not likely. I have Norton Internet Security, I am also behind 4 different routers and 2 firewalls, both hardware and software firewalls.

2. Someone fed me a daterape drug and I do not remember changing it. (Not likely) I have better things to do in those situations.

3. It was corrupted. I am guessing this is what happened. I don't know how/what caused it. But its not accepting the password I have used daily for the last month.

So the question I am asking. How do I get by it/figure out what it "thinks" the password should be?

Thanks.