View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 08:17 AM  
mhdrw_00

nope - problem has nothing to do with sygate firewall -
I tried that already - by both uninstalling the firewall and even going back to an older version

With my recent format - I have very few things installed on this comp and it still locks up

I recently tried a demo copy of CuteFTP and it runs just fine with all the same servers that used to make FlashFXP crash - was thinking maybe it was the faster speeds some of them were going - but CuteFTP handled the fastest ones without a hitch

As far as TurboFTP goes - it seems to me that when it locked up - it was being run at the same time as FlashFXP and when FlashFXP locked - it also locked up TurboFTP

Sometimes when FlashFXP lockes - it also locks everything from IE windows to other applications - needing to be shutdown by device manager before I could do anything

I have tried both the beta available of your site (3.1.10) to another someone had that I don't see available anywhere (3.1.7build1060) - as well as 2 older versions that friends had including an older 2.1 version) -
each time I installed & tried these versions - they all locked and when I uninstalled them - I also cleaned out everything including the registry (in case that was causing the problem)