View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 03:05 AM  
chotaire

Yup, it's very bullet-proof. FlashFXP is one of the best designed and most stable programs that I am using. And I need FTP for professional use on a daily basis.

Recently there are some other clients like e.g. UltraFXP and Staff-FTP that come close, but yet they've never been better. If you look at tiny details and especially the stability and usability of the GUI, FlashFXP still wins big time. Once I thought UltraFXP was winning the race because it was free and with some stunning new features - until FlashFXP 3.0 was released. FlashFXP 3.02 makes my day, and I recommend it to all customers (and then, UltraFXP stopped giving away the application for free).

What a pity that FlashFXP is said to be a warez-oriented program, this is not true. I know many professionals using it too. Whoever is into the internet business should really give FlashFXP a try, in combination with a good ftpd it's simply a very secure and feature-rich file transfer client that still lacks real competition

Hm, I sound like a FlashFXP developer. Well, I'm just a beta-tester and that's because I simply enjoy working with this program.