View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 07:56 PM  
ashtaroth

I realise that the shortcut is marked as disabled, else I would not have been able to reproduce the problem.

My first example was issued at the stage of being connected to a site and at the stage of flash waiting for me to either change directories, transfer a file, issue a site command, or any other responce that is likely once connected and waiting.

Since assigning a custom command to Ctrl+S is possible, and flash also having an internal command assigned to Ctrl+S, there is obviously a conflict of interests at times.

I do see that if flash is in the middle of a process, like changing directories, Ctrl+S will revert to File Mask, but once the site has finished its activity, it does not revert back to the custom command, so I have to manually select my own custom command from the menu first to make flash realise I want it to use Ctrl+S, but then, I change directories, flash does its inbuild revert thing, and its all changed again.

Did you even attempt to reproduce the problem? Or did you just instinctively attempt to prove me wrong with no real evidence to back up your claim?