View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 10:54 PM  
HoffY

Default Large Version Number Change & Questions

Hi,

Wasnt sure where to submit this quiery so here i chose.

I see the version has been changed to a major release v3 from 2.1. I get the feeling that this was an unfortunate step because i've felt it was really only worthy of say a v2.5 stamp. But this is just a feeling i get personally(i have used v2.x fo ra long time so i've always been up to speed with added features etc). What do others think? I know there has been alot of changes etc but they seem mostly "under the hood" or very technical type changes that Joe Blow may never even see.

Also something that sparks this feeling is that there was a huge feature request post filled with many awesome features requested by the users etc. Of which i added quiet a few to and would love to have added to FlashFXP. I cant find this post any more would someone be able to point me to it? Aswell... many of these features were not added at all so this also gives me the impression that the v3 tag was a bit unfortunate.

I would like to find this large feature request post so i could browse through it and gather a heap of the features i'd love to see which were suggested by others and also to ask a question - could there be a feature list compiled buy the developers pointing out which features they will look at trying to implement based on this large feature request post i cannot seem to find?

Thanks and great work FlashFXP team.

PS. please note this in no way is meant to diss the FlashFXP team, i absolutely love FlashFXP.