Thread: Hidden Files
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 03:06 PM  
neochan

Default Hidden Files

Now i'm a bit new to this, but hear me out.

My friend moved all my files and folders from one site to the other. She can see the files, but i can't. I changed my preferances to be in Passive mode, i changed things so i view hidden files. I imported the site, whatever i could to see my missing files.

My friend insists that they are there. All that remains of my files, is a single WS_FTP.LOG in each folder. It lists that all my files were transfered but that's IT. I searched these folders and only 238kb showed up when i had about 160MB. I use FlashFXP, but this shouldn't make a difference since i was able to see the files in other site (which is now gone).

Now, the thing is, not only can i not see the files in the FTP program, i can't even directly link to them. But all of my friends other files i can see and link to in browser. But everything transfered from my site, is not showing. Not able to direct link. Now, i don't think this has anything to do with my program.

Please help me out. If there is something I can do or my friend needs to do since she owns it. All she did was change hers to passive mode and i still can't see it. What are we doing wrong!?