View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 01:17 PM  
Partha

Quote:
Originally posted by ND-
a: There's a reason to why most ftp's limit to "1 connection per IP"

b: Yea... going into options->tranfer and setting a number for allowed speed is so painfull.

c: I got nothing there.

d: Actually been brought up before, several times.. you can setup an event to run external sfv checker. (Don't bother commenting about 'I want it to re-queue if it failed' crap. You wont die having to redownload a file again manual later.)
a: I know that, but in some FTP you may be allowed 2 or more threads simultaniously. In those FTPs I want to use those multiple threads simultaniously. I as a user should have the option to set the no. of threads per FTP site in the way I want.

b: A speed slider controller makes life hell lot easier. See FlashGet's speed side controller as an example ( w*w.amazesoft.com)

c: ...

d: Even bigstar says it is on to-do list. People who like it use it, others don't .

Quote:
Originally posted by DayCuts
Hmm, u mean other than the 'statistics' tab in the site manager? if so please explain how your suggestion would be different than the tracking feature already in place.
I mean a real-time bar-graph m8 that conviniently shows your upload/download bandwidth utilisation only for FlashFXP, nothing remotely related to Statistics tab. Look what is a real-time graph for the entire internet connection here w*w.dumeter.com. But DU Meter shows bandwidth utilisation for all applications taken together ( say FlashFXP + FlashGet + Opera + IE +...) . I want a real-time graph for FlashFXP only inside FlashFXP , perhaps over the queue window . I hope now I sound clear ?