View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 10:52 AM  
Partha

Default Any new version of FlashSFV possible ??

I know that Bigstar is busy with his upcoming release of FlashFXP 2.2x . But it's been so long that FlashSFV haven't been updated. I once got a 2.1 beta or something like that from this forums for FlashSFV but now I lost it and now I don't see from where to download the 2.1 beta version. So all that I can get now is the 2.0f version which doesn't support .md5 !! 2.1 version also was not perfect as it did one thing that I didn't liked at all . Once the .sfv or .md5 file is selected , the verifying process automatically and consequesntly the files which are not competely only half-completed were reported as bad . 2.0f nicely waits for the user to hit the "Verify" button and definitely had a much better and cool looking interface . So any chance of Bigstar releasing a new version of FlashSFV that also waits for the user to hit the "verify" button before the verification process starts and also supports .md5. Since I liked the 2.0 version better, I have made a new drawing interface for suggested FlashSFV 2.1 based on the interface for FlashSFV 2.0 . Any chance for the author to release FlashSFV 2.1 final now ?? Also any chance that Bigstar will implement recursive .sfv/.md5 creation/verification for a folder tree ??

Waiting impatiently for a new FlashSFV version .

Partha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suggested_flashsfv21_interface.jpg (35.6 KB, 190 views)