View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 03:28 PM  
-Apoc-

Excuse me - I bought an ftp client - and how will I use it, whatever it's gonna be - that's my *own, personal stuff* (tried to say it a very gentle way!)! I payed for FlashFXP (not using pirated/warezed version althought I'm sure every legit version is being warezed on the same day and getting it is not a problem at all - just use google;-)) - so please do NOT tell me I'm asking a warez-related questions, cos in fact you got no cra*py idea what I'm using it for (what If I just want to check out the dir stucture on my remote server, huh?)! Anyway, from smth I payed for I'm expectin' it to be fully functional and useful - answering the way you just did makes me feel sorry for making a bad choice (is that what you're suggestin'? you just said to anyone willing to buy FFXP "go away boys, buy some other soft") I will not let anyone decide (even senior member, doesn't matter if is right or wrong, like you) what way I'm going to use my private property. Please consider this and do not say again that purchasing and supporting SmartFTP instead of FlashFXP is a better idea. Such answers will not help FlashFXP get new clients. I assume there was no that answer. Kind regards, Apoc.