View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 07:36 PM  
Emperor Beld

Actually, I was unsure whether I could bind the PORT command to my dynamic DNS service. Thanks for reminding me to actually try it instead of think about it.

I installed WS_FTP Pro just a few minutes ago, and was able to LIST on my FTP perfectly WITH pasv. I am rather confused, now.

I installed the older version in the same directory name only after I deleted the old directory.

I just attempted to LIST using PORT, and it actually listed! I feel like a fool. I saw that in other threads, yet I never tried it, neglecting to input my DNS server. However, when I disconnected, I recieved the same 10022 error. At least it works.

I have virus and spyware scanning set up nightly, and my latest checks have turned up nothing, so I am confident my files are valid. I just updated to SP4 for 2k to see if it made a difference, but it has not.

Just for kicks, could direct me to a location to upgrade my WinSock drivers/component? I'd like to give it a go.

EDIT: I've been testing different FTPs with Pasv off, and I have come up with more errors such as
451 Failed: Cannot build data connection..
List Error
I find this very odd, considering WS_FTP is entering passive fine. I also installed 2.1.924 to a new directory, and am getting the same results.

Thanks for the speedy reply.
Beld