View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 08:58 AM  
lugnut

Default file sizes cut short when I upload

Hi, I am trying out the latest release I am in my evaulation period still.I am jusing flash 2.0 build 906. I am running winXP on a 1.8ghz P4 system on a T1 line. I love this program but I have noticed that I am having one problem with my uploads, intermittently it stops prematurely and continues on the the next file in the queue. If I transfer files with text documents, say its a 400 kb file, it will send 390, or 391 kb for example, and if I re-transfer it, it will resume and eventually complete the 400 kb. Sometimes it takes 2 re-transfers before it does get it complete. Some files are complete and some are not, its kinda hit and miss. If I do not keep a close eye on things that I have transfered, the files are corrupt on the receiving end. I do not have any sort of problem with my downloads, only when I upload. I have not tested the site to site transfer, so I dont know if that is ok or not. I have even tried to slow my uploads down, I put a speed limit on it as low as 5kbs and still I have the same problem. I have this problem with several ftp's so it is not on the receiving end. Does anyone know why this would be happening? I really like this program, but if I have to continue to redo my uploads, I will not be purchasing this.
Any help would be appreciated.