View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 08:18 AM  
JCDinPGH

Alright. This is gettings even more frustrating. I tried completely uninstalling Flashfxp and removing any/all registry entries and then reinstalled v1.43 and my registration info and it still wouldn't save/load queues and then 2.0RC3 over top of that but it still wouldn't save/load queues. So then at least I knew it wasn't version specific.
Then, I figured maybe I tweaked something in my XP system that was interfering with Flashfxp so I started doing System Restores which I did to over 1 month ago when I know that the save/load queue function was working correctly. Still this solved nothing. I'm at a complete loss. Is it possible that it's preventing me from saving/loading queues because my registration info is screwed up somehow? It seems to load with no problem and when I do help->about, the registration looks ok. I just can't imagine what else could be wrong. Is there a debug command I can enter to try and get more information about what's going on (or not going on) in the background?
at my wits end,
John