View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 05:17 AM  
MONGi

Hello Yil,

thank you very much for your replay...have been eagerly waiting for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
Umm, your formatting the date variable as %Y.%m.%d using the current time. You'll want to add hours and min to the format I'm also not sure what the lindex's in the puts line are accomplishing...
Yes, it`s a solution to take the date and time from my system, but i would like read the correct time from the Downloads out from the file "xferlog".
So I try (see the second post) to read the timestamp out from the "xferlog" file. Will take the same format as Mouton read the user(s) or Count and this is working.
I´m not sure and I have nothing found in the worldwideweb, if I can read out ":" with the command lindex or need a other format e.g. string.
If you're interested to see in my entire script, I can send you. I´m not sure if I can post it here completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
I'd suggest going to Tcl Developer Site and see what documentation they offer online, and I'd grab plain old TCL from www.activestate.com/activetcl/downloads and install that and browse the documentation locally if that's easier for you. I use komodo from activestate but the docs for it are the same as you get with plain TCL from them.
I googled for information's about TCL commands and there functions.

Last edited by MONGi; 05-25-2014 at 07:37 AM.