View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 03:04 PM  
dr_manian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar View Post
Are you referring to FlashFXP v4.x or v5.x?
I would like to think that by "running latest" i meant v5.x. I will however confirm that later.

Quote:
By default the queue has no cursor selection, the first time the queue window is focused the first item becomes selected.
Pardon my inability to properly define the elements of a GUI, being a very incapable coder... And you are right, the "cursor selection" i was talking about only goes into effect after clicking in the queue.

Quote:
How are you changing the order of it?
Using the mouse.

Quote:
Are you referring to the priority list when you say the priority?
I am refering to the priority of the queue, always. Not of the file orders from the preferences. My request only focusses on the "frontend" of the software and none of the configurations/options.

Quote:
What do you mean by "tag"?
ALT+Q is what i'm talking about or a simple drag & drop over the queue using the mouse gives the same unwanted result. I however, 99% of the times, use ALT+Q.

Quote:
Items are always added to the end of the queue, the cursor selection has absolutely no impact on this.
That's the thing, it does not, until you start messing with the order. Then it just forgets about my previously mentionned "priority". I am aware it shouldn't have a impact but it does, hence this request

Quote:
Say you have 20 items selected in the file list, those 20 items are added to the queue based on the order they are shown, not the order that you select them. If you want them added to the queue in a specific order you'd be better off adding them to the queue one by one.
That is also the problem I'm trying to word out. That order just goes FUBAR after I clicked/reordered the enqueued elements.

Quote:
Either there is a glaring bug that no one else has noticed or something isn't working right for you.
That wouldn't be a first I'm the only party reporting something like that. Especially something that unique/minor. Mind you, I've been using your software for over a decade therefore I have become a very picky user.

Quote:
I am not entirely sure I understand everything you said, without some clarification it is difficult to know exactly what is going on. Perhaps you could post a video or some pics and try to explain the problem more clearly.
I will gladly do so given my previous explanations weren't clear enough.

Thanks,