View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 11:13 AM  
roboticsguy

Thank you for such a quick response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar View Post
What version of Windows OS are you using?
Windows 7 Professional.

Quote:
What version of FlashFXP did you upgrade to?
V4.4.4, build 2035.

Quote:
Please verify that the version of FlashFXP installed is in fact the latest, do a manual update check (Main menu > Help > Check for new version) or compare against the version listed on the website https://oss.azurewebsites.net/download
"There is no upgrade available at this time"

Quote:
What version of FlashFXP did you upgrade from?

Are you using a software firewall, if so which one?

Some firewalls require re-authorization to allow FlashFXP to work after an update.

--
Update:
Also since Active mode is working you might consider changing the "Data connection mode" in the site manager from "Passive mode" to "Active mode"

One thought is that perhaps the firewall or the firewall configuration changed on the machine running the FTP server and it is now blocking passive mode FTP connections.
I believe just the previous version, whatever that was (4.4.3?)

Quote:
Are you using a software firewall, if so which one?

Some firewalls require re-authorization to allow FlashFXP to work after an update.
I'm using the Windows Firewall. I also have Avast! IS installed, but I have it's firewall disabled.

Yes, the usual Firewall box did pop up. I checked for it to allow access on both public and private networks.

Quote:
Also since Active mode is working you might consider changing the "Data connection mode" in the site manager from "Passive mode" to "Active mode"
From what I understand (which isn't much), that could create another slew of problems.

Quote:
One thought is that perhaps the firewall or the firewall configuration changed on the machine running the FTP server and it is now blocking passive mode FTP connections.
Hosting company said nothing changed on the server.

I will try installing a previous version and see if that fixes it. I really hope it does..