View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 04:22 PM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 19

Originally Posted by bigstar View Post
Are you 100% that the translation is correct?

I am fairly sure that this issue is caused by a bad language translation file.

We have had a problems with the translation sent during submission not being UTF8 encoded and instead they were sent as double byte characters. FlashFXP and the translation manager expects the text as UTF8, while double byte characters may render correctly under some conditions they will not everywhere and that is why we use UTF8. I am still trying to figure out why, when, and how this happened, its possible that when the base of these translations were converted from v4.x that the conversion process was flawed.

Additionally the language files on our website located here should not be used with v5.0, they are v4.x specific.


I'm 100% sure that I got the newest language file because I got it from

And, it is Download / Update automatically by FlashFXP v5 everytime.

Last edited by libojun; 09-09-2013 at 04:29 PM.
libojun is offline