View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:43 AM  
frostyboy

Hi Bigstar,

1. What is change log from build 1645 to 1648? What problems were fixed?

2. Evaluation nag screen both in prompt and in popup still says RC3, may wish to remove it in next release. Also the 50% off offer link is broken.

3. Logging in to the forums as in flashfxp.com/forum without the "www" results in a redirect error.

4. Installation defaults. Why is the IE plugin not installed by default and have to choose custom to install it? Other users may not know and simply default to a typical install. Are there any plans for a Firefox or Chrome plugin? And the languages should be optional, not a typical part of the installation? No need to waste more space on unneeded languages.

5. I have had this strange problem of FlashFXP and Win7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit, not saving the 'per user' installation settings and defaulting back to the 'single user'. I cannot find the option in preferences to revert it back. Perhaps this could be introduced in a later build. I have tried this in both normal mode and safe mode. I had to delete the FlashFXP.exe and reinstall and it now seems to work, but its really odd.

6. Given that 4.1 beta is now over, what are your plans for the future? Is your plan to start a 4.2 beta or are you going to start working on version 5?

Thanks!
frostyboy is offline   Reply With Quote