View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:00 PM  
spudgun

When connecting to/tranferring files from a drftpd based site flash fxp 4 can't use the remove failed transfers from queue option to skip the crc check notices in each folder. If this option is ticked you just get caught in an endless loop as flash tries and fails to enter the folder (CWD) which it can't do as these folders don't really exist and it just keeps trying and trying and not moving on to the next file.

For example;

[R] CWD /*** file name removed *** /[ 28 of 28 files = 100% complete of 1.4GB]
[R] 550 /*** file name removed ***/[ 28 of 28 files = 100% complete of 1.4GB]: File not found
[R] 550 /*** file name removed ***/[ 28 of 28 files = 100% complete of 1.4GB]: File not found

With the option to remove failed transfers from the queue unticked you just get a failed transfer in the queue and it goes on to the next file. However, this isn't ideal as I would prefer flash not to even bother with these files (Setting it to skip 0 byte folders has no effect on the problem)

I have tried several of the latest builds, including the one released on 21st August and this problem seems to be present on all of them

I also have flash 3.6.0 (build 1240) installed and this problem doesn't happen with this version of the software and you just get the 'file not found' error in the ftp log and then it moves on to the next file and removes the crc check from the queue

Last edited by spudgun; 08-21-2011 at 11:28 PM.
spudgun is offline   Reply With Quote