View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 12:19 PM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

Default FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1613

FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1613
  1. I made some changes to the _stub.exe used to launch the update installer and perform the update and restart FlashFXP. I have add the windows error code and description to the error message box. This replaces the generic error message. This change will not be noticable to users until upgrade from 1613 to the next release.
  2. Fixed > Site Manager > Multi-Line Tabs > The tab control switches between single-line and multi-line to allow the tab caption to fit. When the tabs were in multi-line mode clicking a top tab switched to the new tab and then back to the tab below it. This issue was caused by an error in the code that handles the tab visibility on selection change and how and when it was called.
  3. Changed > Site Manager > Tab selection, When a tab such as Options is selected and the user selects a different site the tab would often switch from Options to General. The tab that was selected now remains selected provided the tab is still visible. For example select a FTP-SSL site and then select the SSL tab, next select a SFTP site, this will result in the General tab being selected because the SSL tab is no longer visible.
  4. Improved > List controls to reduce flicker when scrolling within them.
Update available via LiveUpdate

Known issues:

1. I am currently investigating some issues with the update installer failing to complete the update installation.
bigstar is offline   Reply With Quote