View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 12:00 AM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

Default FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1612

FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1612
  1. It has come to my attention that quite a few users have default selective transfer rules that are incorrectly configured, in the previous build I fixed a major issue with selective transfers rules, now a new issue appeared. Though not your typical bug, some users have their default action set to skip with an empty mask list. An empty mask list is treated as a wild-card for matching everything, so when the action is set to skip nothing is transferred. I have changed the rules just for the default rule set by requiring a mask to be set to make the rule set valid, otherwise the actions are disabled.
  2. When connecting via the quick connect a unique ID is typically assigned to the entry, however it has come to my attention that this ID is not always generated or is reset when connecting to the site at a later time. This ID is used for pairing sites with queue files and without it the queue doesn't know what site to use to transfer the files. I've reworked the code to ensure that this ID is always created and never changed if it exists.
FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1611
  1. Revised SFTP character encoding auto detection section. If the SFTP version is 3 or below we now default to ANSI to maintain compatibility and consistency with previous versions of FlashFXP.
  2. Fixed > Queue List > Move to Top. This feature didn't function as intended when a transfer is in progress.
  3. Fixed > Local Browser > Several minor bugs.
  4. Fixed > Selective transfer rules were broken in prior releases. Looks like a wildcard landed on my keyboard and invalided it.
  5. Fixed > FTP-SSL > x509 certificates for login authentication are now working properly. Tested with ProFTPD 1.3.3e (If using TLSOptions AllowDotLogin a password is not needed, however FlashFXP will prompt you for one if you leave it blank, so just enter anything in this field.)
  6. Fixed > x509 certificate generation > Our internal x509 routines were failing to generate proper x509 certificates.
  7. Fixed > FTP-SSL > x509 client certificates weren't being loaded properly by OpenSSL depending on the PEM format.
  8. Added > SSH protocol > when the connection is closed by server, the reason is now displayed in the status window.
Update available via LiveUpdate

Known issues:
We are not aware of any other issues or problems, Please let us know if you find something and we'll be more than happy to look into it.

Last edited by bigstar; 07-16-2011 at 08:08 PM.
bigstar is offline   Reply With Quote