View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:19 AM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

Default FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1599

FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1599
  1. Fixed > Server > Navigation > drop-down combo-box > Changing the file listing font would clear the drop-down list.
  2. Fixed > Mask Select > Internal structure changes to the file list-view controls resulted in this feature failing with an access violation.
  3. Fixed > List-View > scroll-bar behavior > In the prior build the behavior was changed to set the focus on the control when the scroll-bar is selected, however in some cases this generated an error "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window." I've added an additional safety check to prevent this.
  4. Fixed > Selecting "overwrite" for downloads resulted in the file data being appended to the existing file. I switched to a new file stream class for reading and writing, the new class was unable to truncate files to 0 bytes.
In addition to these fixes I am refactoring existing code and performing a code clean up.

Please let me know if you notice anything out of the ordinary.

Thank you

P.S. This release works fairly well under WINE. Over the past dozen or so builds I've been working on resolving the WINE compatibility issues. If you're interested in testing FlashFXP with WINE or would like to provide feedback please make sure you indicate that you're using FlashFXP under WINE