View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:59 PM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

Default FlashFXP 4.1 BETA build 1598

FlashFXP 4.1 Build 1598 (beta)

1. The previous build introduced a drawing issue in the remote file listing where the items being displayed weren't redrawn after a folder refresh.

FlashFXP 4.1 Build 1597 (beta)

1. Fixed > Right-click menus > Sometimes a popup menu could cause the entire program to freeze up.
  2. Fixed > File List > Column headers > Sometimes the text was missing.
  3. Improved > task dialogs > prompts > Added a backup solution just in case the TaskDialog API fails so that the prompt can still be shown.
  4. Tweaked > FTP > MODE Z > A minor change to try and reduce CPU usage during uploads.
  5. Fixed > File List > if you have item A selected in the left file list and then switch to the right file list, then switch back to the left list by selecting item A that item enters rename mode.
  6. Improved > File List > I eliminated some unneeded drawing code in the file list views, this should result in faster moving though the list (i.e. scrolling up and down)
  7. Fixed > File List > the rename input box wasn't rendered correctly when run on windows with themes.
  8. Change > Local Browser > I changed the way commands are invoked so that in some cases FlashFXP will not be blocked during long operations, such as delete.
  9. Fixed > FTP > SSL > Clear Command Channel > Could result in an immediate disconnect. This bug was previously fixed but some changes reintroduced it a few builds ago.
  10. Fixed > Starting FlashFXP in Single Connection Mode then switching back to normal mode resulted in a missing left tool-bar, the tool-bar height defined in this situation.

Last edited by bigstar; 06-21-2011 at 07:34 PM.