View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:47 AM  
nmap2011

Default Issues with Queue / Transfer

Hi,

I am using FlashFXP v4.0 build 1548. I am struggling with queue and transfer features. I have multiple sites;
On the root of my C drive, I have several text files which all start with ABC and they have txt extensions.
Examples;
ABC123.txt
ABC456.txt
ABC789.txt

I want to upload them to a remote location via scheduled task.
I go to “Tools” – “Selective Transfer” and choose “Edit” I see 2 windows. File List on the left side and folder list on the right side. I create a new rule called “ABC”. File list is set to “Transfer” and Folder list is set to “Skip”. Under File list, I create a new pattern called ABC*.txt and I click “Save”.

In FlashFXP main page, I see my local disk on the left and on the right window I connect to the remote site. I browse to my local C drive on the left side. Highlight the text files that start with ABC, right click and choose “Queue”. They go to the queue window on the left bottom, I highlight them and click “Edit”.

I see a window with 2 sections (source on the left and target on the right). I select “ABC” from Selective Transfer Rules.

Source Fields
Name: empty field
Path: C:\
Local: My Computer

Target Fields
Name: empty field
Path: empty field
Site: ABC
From the queue window, I right click the items and choose “Transfer”. I get the output

Transfer queue completed
Transferred 0 Files (0 bytes) in 0.01 seconds (0.0 KB/s)

I am able to transfer them manually.
I am doing something wrong?

Thank you
Nmap2011