Thread: ioNiNJA
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM  
victor4

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_dog View Post
right now i have no idea why. I've even done a clean install here. And site resort mp3 works just fine. No artist pictures etc. did you set ioNJ(artist_pic) to "" and actually disable it? Since here it works just fine and doesn't try to download anything if everything is disabled.
I downloaded beta4, replaced everything and just kept my .cfg files, still the same.
Quote:
set ioNJ(artist_pic) ""
I don't have any other Scripts installed.

I also had some other errors:
while doint "site rescan all"
Quote:
10-08-2012 16:28:45 "..\scripts\ioNiNJA\ioNiNJA.itcl" terminated abnormally
--- ErrorInfo ---

while executing
"resolve list "$pwd""
(procedure "outstats" line 42)
invoked from within
"outstats 0 0 0 0 $file "
(procedure "ZipScript::ZipScript" line 347)
invoked from within
"ZipScript::ZipScript 1 $pf $crc $vf"
(procedure "::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::rescan" line 94)
invoked from within
"::ioNiNJA::ZipScript::rescan "
("RESCAN" arm line 1)
invoked from within
"switch -- [lindex $
Happend two times on different releases, one of them is very big, besides that i didn't notice anything strange about those releases.

Then i had a very strange Problem. While doing "site rescan all" ioftpd just stopped to respond and i could only terminate and restart it. I noticed that inside the last release ioninja scanned a shortcut to the release dir itself was created (and sometimes to other releases scanned earlier, one time i had over 400 shortcuts inside). This happened several times to serveral different releases.

And i have a little feature request
I had to restart "site rescan all" very often and scanned some releases 10-15 times. It would be really nice to have an option to skip releases, that are in the "complete" group already.
victor4 is offline   Reply With Quote