Thread: ioNiNJA
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:18 PM  
thedepartedone

@inetz .. yes, TV will work the same but in my case i have only been able to get the imdb feature to work ONLY when a .nfo file is loaded to the directory...

@odog ... i have 3 questions, perhaps you or someone else may be able to help....

first question i have pertaining to imdb plugin.... is there a way to get it to check for nfo first and if non is found (or no imdb link found in the file) then proceed to check by directory name???? i dont use sitebot/irc and i do have latest build for ioftpd, ioninja and nxtools....

second question i have involves the resort feature.... to my understanding, this feature was fixed in the latest build? however, when i try to resort my older mp3 folders to work with the SORTED BY feature, it does not add them or should i say resort them. it only sorts the NEWLY uploaded material and works for both MP3 and FLAC. am i overlooking some features?

third question also is about the RESORT/SORTED BY features.... if i was to move a bunch of folders that were sorted by the script perfectly to another location (EX: if moving the files from a smaller harddrive to a larger one for upgrade/space purposes), will the sorted links still work and be intact along with all info that normally comes up in CWD? or will i have to perform a command like site SYMCLEAN for it to check for broken links or is it something that is remembered by the folders/files and i wont have to do no work except for me transferring the material?

thanks in advance for your help...
thedepartedone is offline   Reply With Quote