View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:43 PM  
opcode

@Yil: I changed the portranges to the ioFTPD defaults and never had a crash or anything else ever since.
I am trying to setup a traffic bouncer atm, but can't get it to work. I am using yatb233 for the bouncing, and it seems it sends IDNT command right ([-SYSTEM- - 7456,Wed Sep 15 17:35:59 2010] IDNT cmd: IDNT ident@user.real.ip.here:user.real.ip.here). I have added the bnc ip to ioftpd.ini in BNC_HOST_1 = bouncer.real.ip.here but when i try to connect trough it to ioFTPD but it rejects the connection. When i look into the log, ioFTPD reports that a user tried to connect from bouncer.real.ip.here, so it seems it didn't realize it was actually dealing with a bounced connection but thought it to be a regular one instead.

I tried forwarding the connection to a glftpd box and it works there, so it must be something on the ioftpd side.
Port 113 is open and forwared to the ioFTPD box and works when connecting without the bouncer.

Edit: Is there any way to have the correct path shown when CWDing into symlinks? E.g. i have a symlink called dump in / that points to /public/incoming/dump. When i cwd into the symlink, my ftl client claims that the current path is now /dump instead of /public/incoming/dump. I believe it was possible before, so maybe there is a way to revert back to that symlink resolving again via some config settings?

Last edited by opcode; 09-15-2010 at 03:50 PM.
opcode is offline   Reply With Quote