View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:14 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

I believe everything that worked before still does with a few exceptions. Old versions of the nxMyDB shared user module add-on will not work with v6.5+ because of all the new user fields added in that release, however the current versions of nxMyDB will work so that isn't a big deal. If you are interested in this make sure to grab my custom builds from the 7.4 thread (or is it this one?).

ioNiNJA looks like the popular zipscript to use these days (grab it from the New Scripts section) but make sure you're using the current versions of ioFTPD because newer versions of that script take advantage of new features in ioFTPD and thus won't work on old releases. It comes with a modified windrop bot as well.

Some .exe based scripts such as ioZS and perhaps ioA have issues under win7 64, and possibly any 64 bit release. I'm not sure what the issue is, but ioZS 2+ had issues with the registry under x64 where it's settings were stored and therefore stands no chance of being fixed... TCL bases scripts like nxTools work fine.

I'd recommend the nxTools/ioNiNJA combo right now.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote