View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 02:06 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

I know I'm just asking for it... But, uh, things seem kinda quiet and I take that as a good thing

I'm busy working on v7.6 and it will have a few things I've already mentioned. A .ini definable method to allow users to toggle some user flags. I've provided 2 new user flag options. The first allows users to disable having the server show the .ioFTPD.message file when entering a directory for those who don't like that. It will always process the .ioFTPD.cwd file at the moment though. The second is really cool and allows you to enable a feature that updates you every 5 (.ini configurable) seconds how fast an FXP is going since there isn't any way to get that info...

The user flag feature has a real short description for all user flags so admins can see what everything means and eventually I'm looking at exploding the user flags into single words so when viewing a user account you could see something like: Master, SiteOp, Nuker, etc instead of just M1N.

I've also added a way to self impose an FXP max bandwidth for up/downloading which is actually kinda useful. An example would be FXP to an archive/backup and you don't want to consume all the bandwidth.

I'm toying with adding support for temporarily banning users. Not quite sure the best way to do that yet because I don't want to change any of the userfile fields but I think a couple of people would find this useful.

Also included will be the async notification changes to see if that increases stability some more. A slightly modified transfer speed calculation and possibly some changes to the virtual dir code to reduce the number of times the script is called, etc...
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote