View Single Post
Old 08-16-2002, 11:54 PM  
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer

I did some research and your build functions differently then the latest build. I was under the impression that the changes I made were in the public RC2 release and I was wrong. In your RC2 build the information is not cached and that is why it causes such a big problem. However

Quote:
1. If you reset failed queue entries and restart the xfer, you will immediately receive the 'not found' error above for the remain entries.
2. If you manually connect back to the site with 'Quick Connect' and then reset failed queue entries and restart the xfer, you will immediately receive the 'not found' error above for the remain entries.
3. If you manually connect back to the site with 'Quick Connect' and then clear the queue and 're-tag' the previously untransfered files and start the xfer, you will immediately receive the 'not found' error above for all entries.
1. Even with the information being cached you will still encounter this type of problem on reconnect. cache is only valid while connected.

2. It fails because the magic number association is different, the newly recreated quick connect entry doesn't match the previously queued files.

3. This seems a bit unusual and I will need to look into this situation.

As for the over-all big picture, It sounds like the Quick Connect simply doesn't meet your needs. I highly recommend you use the Site Manager for these type of situations.