View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:49 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Hmm, I'll have to get back to you about the post user event after examining the code.

Modifying the OnlineData structure or what each field means is walking into a minefield because that's the shared memory structure used by EXEC scripts so I wouldn't recommend that unless you know you aren't going to use 3rd party compiled scripts... I would dearly love to update the structure with additional information but it would break a lot of stuff that I'm not willing to break yet.

Now that I think about it, there really isn't an easy solution to getting the total file transferred byte count for a session because the On[Upload|Download][Complete|Error] style events don't tell you if the file was resumed or not which means you'd have to track that yourself which is annoying. I'll have to see if I can't provide that information via a TCL call/variable during transfer event callbacks. I would expect that to only cover data transfers though and not directory listings, if you want listings as well let me know... Though you might be able to look at the userfile transfer stats in the callback if you're careful to handle the case of multiple user transfers.

ClientType can be retrieved via a TCL call. Do you need this for an EXEC script? If so I can probably add a cookie so you can use it on the EXEC line in the .ini file along with the CID to let a script keep track of that info...
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote