View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:48 AM  
Yil
Too much time...

1) UTF8 would require an enormous number of changes and a lot of debugging to get right. Perhaps after I finish up the bulk of my TODO list on the server and get ioYil done, but it's unlikely to happen before that. This is a desirable feature though and should be on the list.

2) Active directory. I really don't know anything about AD. Using the user module (much like nxMyDB does) a 3rd party plugin can update the user's password, etc. I also added a user definable event a while back for users logging in with unknown names. Thus a script could create the user on demand if they existed in AD without having to import all users ahead of time. I'll add this to the list and see just how hard it would be.

3) exe-packer? The file is distributed as a plain zip file and the .exe's are just whatever VS2008 creates. Can you determine which file it doesn't like? The ioGUI 3rd-party module in the zip is getting quite old at this point, but I haven't heard of anything wrong with that over all these years.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote