View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 06:00 PM  
paja1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
paja1: I don't think you are doing anything wrong. I'm just trying to determine what separates people who are seeing this problem from those who aren't. Earlier indications showed that multi-core/multi-cpu machines were far more likely to have this issue (which means a race condition) and that w2k3 seemed like to make it more likely as well. I'm trying to finish up a bunch of changes for the folks playing with virtual directories and then implement the few changes I mentioned which hopefully will fix/reduce the problem further.
Yes, i'm running on windows 2003 server.
Yes, i do have dual core P4 CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
I'm also going to have to go back and double check, but it's possible that the TCL socket code changed internally when the TCL libraries were updated. If that is so then it's possible this is just highlighting the flaw more... I'll have to check on that since you said v6 didn't seem to have this issue in your configuration. Any chance you could try disabling the HTTP and/or EXEC routines for a bit to see if that improves stability?
OK, i can remove HTTP call for a while, will see if it helps. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks man!
paja1 is offline   Reply With Quote