View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:54 PM  
paja1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yil View Post
Paja1: I've diagnosed the problem from the minidumps you sent me. I improperly allocated the size of an internal virtual info array by forgetting to multiply the number of elements by the size. If you can test the rest of the functionality by only using 25 or so entries per directory things should become stable again until I can get v7.1 out with the fix for larger dirs.
Hi Yil,
thank you for a good news.. i'll try and play with it but under restriction of max. 25 items in one fodler. Btw, i do have troubles with caching, when i enter SubDir script is invoked but in FlashFXP i can see content from parent folder. When i press F5 to refreh the content i can see proper one. The same situation if you are going back, one level up.

To the stability of 7.0.1, i;ve discovered another unstable moment, if you have folder with a lot of gigs and try to rescan crc or call any long, long running script.. you will lost connection, which is the same behoviour like in 6.x.x, but daemon dies.. which is new and quite unpleasant. Can you please check it out?

Thanks!
paja1 is offline   Reply With Quote