View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:54 PM  
Yil
Too much time...

Hmm... The option "Debug_Tcl_Interpreters = TRUE" was supposed to be commented out in the released version. Obviously I enable this for testing, but when I copied over the new feature I forgot to disable it by default. Go ahead and disable it and that should remove the spam it sends to Debug.log.

I had also intended to disable the "Log_Exiting_Worker_Threads = TRUE" line but I'm not convinced this isn't something to leave enabled now. If you have like say 5 worker threads and 30 users it's possible you are probably creating/destroying lots of real threads and expensive TCL interpreters and suffering performance problems because of it. If that's the case some extra lines in the logfile probably aren't the worst thing to make you aware of the situation so you can tweak the setting a bit higher.

"Error converting string:" I've still never seen one of these myself... It's possible that I need to upgrade to v.8 of Ninja or something. What version are you running? You can ignore these, but clearly something isn't happy and it's probably my fault somewhere but I haven't been able to reproduce it.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote