View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 10:15 PM  
mikepatterson81

OK.. I have done some testing....

I took 3 more movies and uploaded them via FLASHFXP, then took the same movies and just copied them over the network via the network drive....

EVERY single one with FLASHFXP skipped and paused....like it had glitches...those SAME movies that were copied via network drive had NO ISSUES.....

Like I said previously had NO issues.. ahve been a user of Flash fxp for many years.. but with 32 bit windows....I switched to 64bit and all the problems started to happen.

Not sure why...Also when uploading it gets to 100% and then slowly drops speed to 0.0 and just sits there until the autoreconnect kicks in..it doesn't move to the enxt file.. I have done the NOOP command and tried different checks and stuff.. but I have no issues with my laptop which is 32 bit..

If would like I can record what is going on.. and show you the settings via my 32bit laptop and my 64 bit desktop...same thing.. again I have been a user for many years and have never seen these problems....till now...kind of annoying when watching a movie and every 5-10 minutes teh frames pause and the audio continues...