View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 04:10 AM  
Zapy_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar View Post
We actually have two vista test beds where one has UAC on and the other with it turned off. Since you never know whats going to happen in each situation.

I tested FlashFXP with both setups and drag/drop was working.
iwe got this error on my vista ultimate x64 laptop, if i drag a file from the desktop (that i have pointed to d:/users/desktop/ instead of the hidden folders etc) flashfxp just closes with no error msgs, uac disabled.

any way i can debug flashfxp? like trace the exe with some application or something, developer mode?

the strange thing is when i do this on the big computer where the ftp-server is also it works without no problems.

edit: this seems to be a transfer directly on the drop problem, i started flashfxp and tried upload to a diffrent directory (the first one is named ! Desktop , its the desktop folder on the stationery computer and the ! is to get that folder first in the ftp view) anyway, tried another "normally" named dir and it worked, then tried to the ! Desktop dir and it works without any crashes but the transfer now does not start directly like before (not that i care about that but it seems it changed it self or something)

can this have been a bug on settings from a upgrade? im running the 3114 B1078 RC1 release (its a "scene release" with pre-set settings, dont get me wrong, i have bought it check the email and so) and then installed the 3.6 version over it keeping the settings etc.

the question is if i should do a vanilla install of the scene rel and then upgrade it to 2.6 (on a another computer) check the settings or something, would it help?

Last edited by Zapy_; 05-29-2008 at 04:22 AM.