Thread: nxMyDB v0.4.0
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 09:19 PM  
neoxed
Too much time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hukker View Post
helloo neoxed had a chance to try the script together with latest ioftpd on a vista system?
Iam getting weird lockups from time to time, eventually have to reboot computer or change ports in ioftpd and then restart it.
What is locking up? Windows or ioFTPD?

If Windows is locking up, it is more than likely a problem with your hardware or device drivers. User-land applications cannot cause Windows to lock up, they don't have low level access.

If ioFTPD is locking up, is there any other specifics? Can you still log into the daemon? Does the task manager show ioFTPD using 100% CPU usage (or perhaps 50% if it's a dual-core machine, etc.)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hukker View Post
nothing in logs or anything of that sort... I hope you can try it out or someone else willing to test, see if it infact happends to more people. Be patient tho it can take sometime before a lockup, the other day I executed a !df command while uploading, at that point it locked for me... dunno, but it sure is real annoying
The !df command shouldn't cause ioFTPD to lock up at all. The !df command in AlcoBot doesn't even talk to ioFTPD, it just queries the Windows volumes using two WinAPI functions: GetDiskFreeSpaceEx and GetVolumeInformation. I believe dZSbot does the same.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote