View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:04 AM  
Yil
Too much time...

Yup MDTM still needs to have the file handle closed which is why accessing the file is having issues and the FTP response isn't correct in some cases. Fix done, but looking into the groupadmin updates and why hukker might have gotten an actual crash...

mr_f: 10-1 the script you are using wrote to the .message file twice for some reason. I don't think you are seeing the script firing off, but instead the server just printing the contents of the .message file. Can you confirm that the file contents are what you are seeing, and if that is the case then it's the script which goofed and double printed or ran twice or something. I can easily see that problem if it failed to lock the file and a race condition ended up appending instead of overwriting it's contents...

PM's sent to hukker and monk.

BTW, the reason fxp works but uploads don't is because the FTP client is seeing the MDTM command and adjusting the timestamp on an upload. FlashFXP and others do not do this yet for FXP transfers although Flash will in a future version I'm told.

Expect a new release soon.
Yil is offline   Reply With Quote