Thread: ioNiNJA ALPHA
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 06:02 PM  
Dahlia

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_dog View Post
i guess there are no serious bugs left?
Looks like zipscript is mainly working great! with 7.x and latest beta of ioninja i never gets any weird error like before with releases where were all files but 'incomplete' tag. now everything works fine.

I just found some minor bugs:
1. SAMPLE
- when SAMPLE is uploaded and $v_width is higher than 999 ('1 280' etc,...), than script sends wrong info to ioftpd.log (only first number '1').
- when SAMPLE is VOB file than script sends always N/A info for $v_codec. and sometimes instead of AC-3 or MPEG -Audio or PCM he sends to ioftpd.log 'DVD-Video' as $a_codec
Strange is that .message file in SAMPLE dir is always filled with right info, only main dir message and info in ioftpd.log is contains wrong info.

2. I'm using imdb.itcl plugin in event "EXEC ON NFO UPLOAD" and sometimes he gets no info from imdb.com. And its not because imdb.com is unreacheable. Just all variables are 'N/A' when i upload nfo again few seconds after he gets all infos right. So some delay, or if he get N/A %title from imdb.com than run script again, can fix that, dunno.

3. Settings: set ioNJ(custom_group_dirs_complete_message) "../scripts/ioNiNJA/MiSC/group_dir_message.nfo" work fine only when PREd rls is 2CD or more. if the rls is only 1CD so files are in main dir than there is no message.nfo after PRE.

And please, if i can have few requests on you. i Want to ask you to change few things please:
r1 - I will be glad to have uid/gid of 'Complete Tag in rls' changes to any uploader uid/gid - best will be the one who complete rls. Now is uid and gid of this "[site] - ( 242MB 6F - COMPLETE ) - [site]" UID 0 and GID 0 (so default ioftpd user) and if autoscript nuke this rls there is always info - autonuker script nuked: ioFTPD/ioFTPD and 'some uploader'. all files in rls dir might be chown to uploaders
r2 - I will be glad to have another option/event for plugins in ioninja.cfg. There is now 'exec on nfo upload, exec on complete' and im looking for some 'on 'site PRE''. want to add imdb.itcl plugin after site pre in dvdr/divx etc, dirs. or please tell me how to do that with current script.
r3 - i didnt find how to set that in current version of your script but now 'Complete tag' is only when nfo is also in rls and rls should be with 'Complete tag' even without .nfo file - for *.nfo missing info is enough to see missing-nfo 'symlink'.

and request 4 is related to nxTools since you are mby the only one who can do it something with that script atm.
there is option in nxtools.cfg:
# - The user ID to chown all files too, to hide an affil's identity (to disable, set to "").
set pre(ChownUserId) "1"
This is a nice option for PRE groups but now it is useless since there is no option to hide owner of PRE'd dirs, only files. So after pre everyone can see who uploaded CD1,Sample and also main dir is chown to uploader. only files uid is changed

Thank you for answer. And thanks for this great script.

Last edited by Dahlia; 10-10-2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: *fixed few words in 'request 4'
Dahlia is offline   Reply With Quote