Thread: ioNiNJA ALPHA
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:44 AM  
o_dog

i wont support bad standards, a diz file is needed in releases otherwise it's a nuke. The only way to get aroudn that is to assume that all releases not containing a diz file is complete. And that is just bad, no other name for it. 2x6.61mb is a bad diz file and should therefore be nuked. I know i can do workarounds for it but whats the point. Bad releases shouldn't be allowed to start with.
next version will include fix for the \n thing in diz though. And you will be able to exclude dirs from diz requirement.

It reads the mp3information from it for announce. It was a request added a long time ago. And i never saw any problems with it. You are actually the first one to mention anything about it even though i knew it contained some complications =), all parts of the script uses the same info for formating, announce to ftpd, irc etc. Never saw a point of making all procs have their own announce part. But this creates problems with the postdel since the proc requires the file. I could prolly get around this pretty easy just never saw the point.

At present i'm changing the cookies for themes a very boring and time consuming job and something that should ahve been done a long time ago. Also adding new cookies and formating options.

What i would like is a ioftpd website with collected scripts etc. As it is now most people don't know ioFTPD is under development and scripts are spread out all over the place.

Last edited by o_dog; 05-07-2008 at 07:08 PM.
o_dog is offline   Reply With Quote